To achieve balanced leadership, this program, as well as our Fast-Track Program, has been designed to accelerate women into leadership roles, and further strengthen the female talent pipeline. This executive program combines the core elements and competencies necessary to be a world-class leader today. It brings together professors from some of the best universities in the world whose cutting-edge thought leadership will expand strategic thinking and develop transformational leadership skills.
The six modules within this program take place over a year to engage, focus and ensure an impactful experience at individual, interpersonal and organizational levels. The Advanced Leadership Program is aimed at senior female talents with C-suite potential.
The next Advanced Leadership Program starts 30. March 2022
- The high-performing female participants benefit from a cross-industry experience; learning together with the rising stars of other leading companies.
- The program is tailor-made and led by world-class business school faculty including, London Business School, Harvard Business School, IE Business School and Cambridge University, as well as internationally renowned thought-leaders and journalists from the Financial Times.
- The program takes place over a year, with 6 focused modules both online and at campus in Copenhagen.
- The program includes tickets to the virtual Womenomics conference – the largest business conference of its kind in the Nordics.
- Blended learning strengthens the development experience, including online learning, peer-group work, self-development challenges, media training and leadership dilemmas.
- Participants benefit from a network including alumni from the previous years since 2017.
- Each participant can also be allocated a personal mentor from one of the other participating companies.
For further info
30. & 31. MARCH 2022
GLOBAL CORPORATE STRATEGY, INNOVATION AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
17. & 18. MAY 2022
CENTERED LEADERSHIP AND THE GROWTH POTENTIAL OF WOMENOMICS
29. & 30. JUNE 2022
LEADING OTHERS: AUTHENTIC & SUSTAINABLE LEADERSHIP
21. & 22. SEPTEMBER 2022
FACE-TO-FACE, IE BUSINESS SCHOOL, MADRID
BUILDING HIGH PERFORMING AND ETHICAL ORGANZATIONS
18. & 19. OCTOBER 2022
STRATEGIES FOR RESILIENCE &
16. & 17. NOVEMBER 2022
LANGUAGE OF LEADERSHIP & MEDIA TRAINING
Our academic team represents Harvard University, Cambridge University Spark Change for Growth, McKinsey & Company, IE Business School, London Business School, CNN International, Tesla,.
Professor, Harvard University
Partner, Spark Change for Growth, McKinsey & Company
Visiting Lecturer, Cambridge University
Our programs are tailor-made and delivered by our executive education partner Headspring – a joint venture between Financial Times and IE Business School.
Financial Times has been a trusted guide to business for more than 130 years, recognised for its authority, integrity and accuracy. Employing 600 journalists from over 40 international bureaux, FT provides essential news, informed analysis, valuable data and insights for the global business community.
A triple accredited institution, IE Business School is the 3rd ranked non-US MBA in the world (Forbes, 2017). Through technological immersion and a culture of innovation, IE brings an entrepreneurial mindset that gives our programs a sharper edge and greater impact.