This executive program combines the core elements necessary to be a world-class leader today. It brings together professors from some of the best universities in the world whose cutting-edge thought leadership will expand strategic thinking and develop transformational leadership skills.
The three modules in London, Copenhagen and Madrid, take place over 6 months to ensure an impactful experience at individual, interpersonal and organizational levels.
The program is structured with 3 core focus areas: Leading Business, Leading Self and Leading Others to provide comprehensive yet holistic insights to the core competencies of future top leaders.
The Advanced Leadership Program is aimed at senior female talents with C-suite potential.
The next Advanced Leadership Program starts 20. March 2023
- The high-performing female participants benefit from a cross-industry
experience; learning together with the rising stars of other leading companies.
- The program is tailor-made and led by world-class business school faculty including, London Business School, Harvard Business School, IE Business School and Cambridge University, as well as internationally renowned thought-leaders and journalists from the Financial Times.
- The program takes place over 6 months, with 3
focused 3-day modules in Copenhagen, London and Madrid.
- The program includes access to the Womenomics Nordic DE&I Conference, participants can choose to join remotely or in person in Copenhagen,
- Participants benefit from a network including alumni from the previous years since 2017.
- Each participant can also be allocated a personal
mentor from one of the other participating companies.
For further info
20th, 21st, 22nd MARCH 2023
GLOBAL CORPORATE STRATEGY,
INNOVATION AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION,
12th, 13th, 14th JUNE 2023
ACCOUNTABILITY AND OWNERSHIP TO DRIVE PERFORMANCE,
MANAGING ETHICAL DILEMMAS,
COMMUNICATING WITH INFLUENCE
19th, 20th, 21st SEPTEMBER 2023
AUTHENTIC AND SUSTAINABLE LEADERSHIP,
STRATEGIES FOR RESILIENCE,
BEHAVIOURAL DECISION MAKING
2nd MAY 2023
COPENHAGEN OR VIRTUAL
GROWTH POTENTIAL OF WOMEN LEADERSHIP
WOMENOMICS DE&I CONFERENCE
Our academic team represents Harvard University, Cambridge University Spark Change for Growth, McKinsey & Company, IE Business School, London Business School, CNN International, Tesla,.
Prof. Mark Fritz
Prof. Roger Steare
Eva Katharina Herber
Our programs are tailor-made and delivered by our executive education partner Headspring – a joint venture between Financial Times and IE Business School.
Financial Times has been a trusted guide to business for more than 130 years, recognised for its authority, integrity and accuracy. Employing 600 journalists from over 40 international bureaux, FT provides essential news, informed analysis, valuable data and insights for the global business community.
A triple accredited institution, IE Business School is the 3rd ranked non-US MBA in the world (Forbes, 2017). Through technological immersion and a culture of innovation, IE brings an entrepreneurial mindset that gives our programs a sharper edge and greater impact.