FOR EMERGING FEMALE MANAGERS
What is The Fast-Track Program?
The Fast-Track Program is an immersive virtual leadership development experience. Running since 2019, it enables managers in their early career to be successful in their first major management role by learning tools and techniques to lead themselves and their teams more effectively. Placing maximum responsibility with participants to own their own learning builds motivation and autonomy. The program content responds to the current business climate, building competencies and confidence to thrive in the workplace of the future.
The Fast-Track Program is designed for early-career high-potentials female talents with 3 to 5 years functional experience. The program is taught in English by international faculty and is delivered in eight half-day modules, over seven weeks with a final follow-up module.
WHY IS THIS PROGRAM SO IMPACTFUL?
- The program is based on the learning design principles of Think (new knowledge); Explore (behaviours and feelings); Do (application and relevancy to current job and role).
- Participants benefit from a cross-industry experience; learning together with like-minded managers from other leading companies.
- The program is tailor-made and led by international leadership and management development experts.
- Fast-Track encourages experimentation and ownership, where maximum responsibility is placed in the hands and minds of the participants to own their own learning. This approach builds confidence, motivation and autonomy.
- Virtual learning methods include breakout groups, games, online facilitation, accelerated learning practice, guest speakers, role plays and simulations.
For further info
PLEASE CONTACT US
Competencies for the World of Tomorrow
Managing Remote & Hybrid Teams
Agility and Adaptability
Resilience in your Workplace
The Silo Buster Game
Lead with a Growth Mindset
Lead by Design
Innovation & Digital Transformation
Create your Future Self
The Power of Communication
Embedding the Learning
Our Academic Team
Specialist in innovation and organizational development
Academic Director at Geneva Business School
HEADSPRING IS OUR ACADEMIC PARTNER
Our programs are tailor-made and delivered by our executive education partner Headspring – a joint venture between Financial Times and IE Business School. Alongside its world-class professors and experienced journalists, our programs can also include faculty from London Business School, Henley Business School, Cambridge University, NYU Stern, McKinsey & Co., Dare Disrupt and CNN.
Financial Times has been a trusted guide to business for more than 130 years, recognised for its authority, integrity and accuracy. Employing 600 journalists from over 40 international bureaux, FT provides essential news, informed analysis, valuable data and insights for the global business community.
A triple accredited institution, IE Business School is the 3rd ranked non-US MBA in the world (Forbes, 2017). Through technological immersion and a culture of innovation, IE brings an entrepreneurial mindset that gives our programs a sharper edge and greater impact.