The Future-Ready Leadership Program has been created to meet the urgent need to prepare for the business of the future, where competences like liquid leadership, remote management, agility, and resilience are key. It builds senior leadership capability by developing the skills essential to be competitive in the coming decade: inclusive leadership, sustainable innovation and digital transformation.
The high-impact program delivers deep innovation concepts during virtual modules. It has been tailor-made for senior leaders with 7+ years of management experience.
- Participants benefit from a cross-industry experience, learning and sharing with fellow participants from the senior management teams of leading companies.
- Each module is delivered with Financial Times journalists and international professors from leading universities.
- The learning methodology is composed of: think tanks, virtual lectures, facilitated workshops, leadership dilemmas, learning journal and simulations.
- It provides a common foundation for leaders – implementing business value strategies, leading change for competitive performance, key influence skills, cultural dynamics and awareness of diversity and inclusion as leaders.
- Alongside the modules, the program also includes an online adaptive learning tool from Area9 to develop their knowledge about why unconscious bias is relevant at work.
For further info
WEEK 1 - KICK OFF
Introduction to the program, faculty, co-participants and learning objectives
WEEK 2 - DIGITAL INNOVATION
Digital Transformation in the New Normal
Financial Times Think Tank: Europe’s 100 Digital Champions
WEEK 3 - INCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP
Womenomics and VIP Roundtable
Inclusive Culture and Unconscious Bias
WEEK 4 - SUSTAINABILITY
Sustainable Business Models
WEEK 5 - FUTURE OF WORK
Agile and Remote Leadership
Financial Times Think Tank: the New Agenda
WEEK 6 - EMBEDDING THE LEARNING
Reflect on the program and how to implement changes to ensure impact
Our programs are tailor-made and delivered by our executive education partner Headspring – a joint venture between Financial Times and IE Business School.
Financial Times has been a trusted guide to business for more than 130 years, recognised for its authority, integrity and accuracy. Employing 600 journalists from over 40 international bureaux, FT provides essential news, informed analysis, valuable data and insights for the global business community.
A triple accredited institution, IE Business School is the 3rd ranked non-US MBA in the world (Forbes, 2017). Through technological immersion and a culture of innovation, IE brings an entrepreneurial mindset that gives our programs a sharper edge and greater impact.